Resetting Your Thermometer
Metcheck specialise in supplying MIN/MAX Thermometers for your home or garden. The fun of these instruments is to make a note of your minimum and maximum measurements on a daily basis before resetting. Use the following steps to get the most out of your thermometer.
Resetting your MIN/MAX Thermometer
MIN/MAX thermometers should be reset every day after you have taken readings. They can be reset in a number of ways depending on the model: Slider
- The MIN/MAX thermometer is reset by using the white plastic slider (which has a small magnet within it). This should be done every day after you have taken readings.
1. The thermometer must be in an upright position;
2. Move the slider up until its top is above the higher of the two magnetic temperature indicators;
3. Move the slider down slowly to below the mercury levels - the two magnetic temperature indicators should now be sitting on the columns of mercury.Push Button
- The MIN/MAX thermometer is reset by using the push button normally found in the middle of the thermometer between the two tubes.
1. After you have taken the minimum and maximum readings, simply hold in the push-button to reset the magnetic indicators for the next day's data.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before appearing.